Molybdenum Rod has a ground finish and is manufactured via pressing and sintering. All rods are stress relieved and lot controlled.
- PERFECT for ultra-high temperature industrial furnace and hot-zone applications
- High quality moly threaded rod is manufactured with 20 threads per inch
- Performance rod you can cut with Dremel, hacksaw, band saw, or lathe to custom lengths for your specific application
- USA based manufacturing and customer service are here to help you
- Tolerance: (-0/+0.003″ dia.) (-0″ length)
Pure 99.95% molybdenum rods are made via pressing, sintering, and swaging. Use this rod in industrial furnace applications along with Midwest Tungsten Service moly hexagonal nuts and washers. MTS is an ISO:9001 certified manufacturing organization and has been producing tungsten and molybdenum since 1958. Free material certs and (Material) Safety Data Sheets are available upon request.
- Weight: 0.1 lb
- Width: 0.1 in
- Depth: 36 in
- Height: 0.1 in